Simplify your life and save time and money with Entrust's free Bill Pay service. Pay bills online at your convenience and never miss another due date again.
Bill Pay Features:
- Pay anyone you want from your utility bill to your babysitter
- Schedule one time or recurring payments in advance
- You select the date by which you want your payment delivered.
- Set bill reminders to let you know when a payment is made or an upcoming bill needs to be scheduled
- No enrollment or maintenance fees
- Funds stay in your account until due date
You must have Online Banking to use Bill Pay. Once you've logged into Online Banking, click on "Pay Bills"..Click here for a demo video about On-line Bill Payment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a checking account with Entrust Financial CU (Funds will be pulled from the checking account)
- Must enter an email address
- When entering contact phone numbers, if you only have a cell phone number, please enter it into the home/business fields.
Reminder Regarding Dates of Delivery
When setting the date to pay your bill, please be mindful that the date you choose is the intended date of delivery. Checks are mailed out before that date. Unfortunately, it is out of Entrust Financial CU's control if the United States Postal Service takes longer to deliver your payment for the bill. We recommend that you set up a bill to get delivered a day or two earlier than needed to ensure on-time delivery.
Late payments may be disputed. Our partner, CheckFree, will bear the responsibility for any late-payment-related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date as long as the transaction was scheduled in accordance with the service’s terms and conditions.